Tuesday, September 8, 2015

MY PLAN FOR TODAY

My plan for today is to update my USPS promotional mailing list.  All I need are the two annual directories in which I keep things current with all the necessary notes. Except . . . where ARE the directories? My studio seems to be in a bit of a mess.
My plan for today does not include cleaning my studio. I keep looking. The directories have got to be here SOMEWHERE.
Still no directories. But I refuse to give up.
DIRECTORIES FOUND. On the bookcase. Where they've been sitting all along. Now to work on my mailing list.  Cleaning, you ask? I'll do that...some other day.

3 comments:

  1. funny! I think a messy work space is comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! I bet Bessie would have a hay-day with the state of your office! ;-)

    ReplyDelete